Monday, January 13, 2014

Pictures from a trip to the grocery store. A winter day like I like it.

Stayed home from work today threw my back out Friday morning. Its getting better but one more day taking it easy should hopefully fix me up. Even though my back was out I still needed to do some chores letting the chickens out and going to the store. Its nice out today the sun is out and its not very cold winter days like I can handle. The grocery store is about 10 miles away but the scenery between here and there is pretty damn great here are some shots.

chicken enjoying the sun having breakfast

clive the rooster seeing if its safe to come out

one of my favorite views looking at washington county and vermont beyond


the pig literally crossed the road never seen that before



frozen hudson and the sun finally

No comments:

Post a Comment