Friday, November 22, 2013

Once a month stand up yelling at the tv.




Husbands are a funny thing Tommy just looked over at me and said I love when you are in this mood but what is wrong you have been yelling and carrying on all night. It stopped me dead in my tracks and I said oh sorry PMS. I get super snarky sometimes you cant watch TV with me I yelled at everyone all through Wheel of Fortune...dude why are you buying another vowel don't you want to try a r first....why are you solving the puzzle dork you have fifty bucks.....why is every commercial acting like there is the remotest chance I might go out and buy someone a luxury car for xmas. It ain't happening...and so on... At least he doesn't get annoyed but instead thinks its funny. Once I get going on a roll I might as well be doing stand up.

1 comment: