Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kindred spirits a beautiful dusk sky and the farm down the road.

Photography is becoming an increasing creative outlet for me. I took these pictures tonight after coming home from visiting a friends farm down the road (well down a couple of roads but you know what I mean). Check out her blog sometime its very interesting I like how she combines her family, faith, and farming together in a new modern twist on being sustainable http://paththatsustains.blogspot.com/.  I met Missy last year doing a farmers market together and although I am quite a few years her senior and am an atheist (for the most part sometimes an agnostic depending on my mood) I feel we are in Anne Shirley speak kindred spirits. That's one of the great things about getting older you start to leave labels behind and not worry about who's younger and who's older who believes in god and who isn't quite sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment